ASD Core Barrel with Roller Bits Cross Cutter Core Barrel Forging Processing Type
1. Core barrel with bullet teeth is used for cutting an annular ring in rock or concrete(also reinforced concrete).
2. Core barrel with roller bits is used in very strong rock formations(compressive strength >100Mpa).
3. Cross cutter core barrel is mainly used to break rock cores which remain in the borehole after using a core barrel, also suitable for drilling hard, jointed rock(<100Mpa) and for penetrating through layers containing boulders.
1. Cutting ring with staggered arrangement for round shank chisels.
2. Chisel holders are welded to the base body. The round shank chisels can be easily replaced.
3. Kelly box 130, 150, 200mm(optional).
|Tel :||+86 18890395856|